We have a school uniform, which can be ordered online from our uniform suppliers, School Trends.
The Governing Body have recommended that children wear our school uniform, as follows:
- Navy sweatshirt with school crest or sweat cardigan with crest
- Plain white polo shirt (no crest)
- Appropriate skirt, pinafore dress, trousers or shorts in navy or grey
- Blue and white checked dress for the Summer
- Blue or black school shoes
- Plain white, blue or grey socks or tights
Our PE uniform is compulsory and comprises:
- White T-shirt with navy school crest
- Navy shorts or ‘skorts
- Navy jogging bottoms & tracksuit top to keep warm (a navy fleece with crest or reversible fleece/jacket with crest is available but not compulsory)
- White socks for both indoor and outdoor PE
- A pair of strong trainers
The following items are available from our uniform supplier, all embroidered with our school crest:
- A navy sweatshirt
- A white PE t-shirt
- A navy sweat cardigan
- A navy fleece (suitable for outdoor PE)
- A navy waterproof reversible fleece/jacket (also suitable for outdoor PE
- A PE kit bag
- A book bag
The following items are available from the school office, all embroidered with our school crest:
- A navy capA
- A navy legionnaire’s hat
- A navy beannie hat
As well as our approved decorated school uniform, you are also able to order plain items suitable for school wear such as trousers, skirts, pinafores, shirts, jogging bottoms and shorts.
To order and pay for school uniform online please follow the link.
A copy of the school uniform policy can be found on the policies page.